Tuesday, March 15, 2011

St. Patricks Day is almost here...

My Irish blood is prominent in me. Proud to be Irish is an understatement. I am Irish. But we'll go into that on Thursday! Yes indeed!

Everyone, bakeries, bakery websites have the BEST St. Patty's day goodies up. I had to share!

I can reach right through the screen and grab one of these cupcakes.
(Psst... I secretly want to open a cupcake shop one day. Among all the other things I'm doing.)


Cake Pops anyone? These are so clever! I'm impressed.
(image from Sweet E's)


I'm a fan of Cake Wrecks - specifically the funny part of it. This one wasn't so funny... just spectacular. Who crafts these kind of things?
(image from Cake Wrecks)

Be sure to come back and check out my family's traditional Irish Dinner... yumminess. :)

-Deb

1 comment:

  1. We've got a bit O the Irish in us as well...just enough that we have to wear green and have Corned Beef on St. Patty's Day, lol.

    Those cupcakes look delish.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! If you like it, follow... :)